From: rdf on
Yes, I know this sounds odd in 2010, but I've got a piece of software I want
to test with Solaris 2.5 and 2.5.1.

Does anyone have any old images they'd be kind enough to share with me? CDs
in the post (I'm in England, I'll send an SAE), somewhere I can grab
the .iso, or I can give you an FTP server to upload to, whatever's easiest.
I only need the O/S disk, and only SPARC, not too interested in the PPC
port!

TIA

Rob
From: Hugo on
Yeah - I think I do at work have the full Set .. I'll have to check it out
tomorrow and let you know !

I'll post back tomorrow evening.

Cya
From: rdf on
> Yeah - I think I do at work have the full Set .. I'll have to check it out
> tomorrow and let you know !

Thanks, that's good of you.

Rob

From: Oscar del Rio on
On 06/ 3/10 05:39 AM, rdf wrote:
>> Yeah - I think I do at work have the full Set .. I'll have to check it out
>> tomorrow and let you know !
>
> Thanks, that's good of you.

Oracle (lawyers) might not agree :)
From: rdf on
> Oracle (lawyers) might not agree :)

Maybe not! We paid for our 2.5 and 2.5.1 licenses at the time though, and
before that. I've managed to find paid-for media for every other version
from 10 right back to 2.1 (very useful, glad we kept that!) but it looks
like we didn't keep the 2.5.1 disks.

As for the current Oracle Solaris licenses/support/RTU situation, I'm as
confused as everyone else.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Hard disk image?