From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch_v3.asp?scriteria=BA31574

Dang that is cheap with a power supply to boot. Looks cool.

I bought this case for my HTPC which was my old main studio computer and it
has those lights as well. It has too many fans that are pretty loud. My
new main studio computer is almost dead silent and quite a dichotomy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

Click on the picture for some close ups. No power supply included.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > That's cool. Do the fans have LEDs on them or something?

Yes, I just now fired it up to see and there are like three LED's mounted
inside each fans bezel. Four fans and the top one is huge. Overkill for a
computer especially since the power supply has two fans on it as well.
It looks cool at night but a little noisy, but for an HTPC hooked up to my
stereo and a bunch of other stuff the sound drowns out the fan noise easily.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Here In Oregon" > What does RT stand for?

Stupid me, Real Time CPU but I still don't understand the difference between
Total CPU and RT CPU and why I see only what looks like two cores.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > Real Time? I dunno, I never mess with the CPU meter, since I
never feel
> like I'm stressing my CPU in Reaper.

I am curious when you fire up your new four core CPU whether you will see
four cores or two.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > It has the same number of *REAL* cores as your i7, which is
four. It does
> *NOT* however do Hyperthreading like yours, so instead of seeing 8 cores
> (four of which are fake), mine will show four.

But I knew that.

In my device manager it shows 8 cores running at 2.67GHZ

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Ping Neil Rutman
Next: SONG: Don't Bring Me Down