From: hi on
I have found someone are selling Office 2007 on Yahoo, who just sell the key
number and say will give the buyer a link on Microsoft to download the whole
software. Is it true or false? Is it a legal software?
From: DL on
false, if its to good to be true it aint true

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
The only authorized re-seller of License Keys only is Digital River who will
provide you the download (and a disk at additional cost IIRC) after purchase
and your e-mail confirmation with the link.

Otherwise, you are throwing your money away.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, hi asked: