From: Dewitt on
Some of my Sonar 5 files won't open and give the following error:

""The file you are trying to open is not compatible with this version
of sonar.""

Anybody have any work-around or solutions to this problem when
upgrading?

From: Greg McGuirk on
this won't make sense, but I've had it work before.... re-open the file in
S5 & save it with a new name. Then try it in S6.

greg