Prev: Reaper question
Next: Allair
From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 24/07/2010 18:06, polymod wrote:
> > Kind of a "floaty" piece. Think beach, water, cool almost-fall breeze,
cold
> > drink of your choice....
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/September_Dreaming.mp3
> >
> > Mostly done with the Proteus VX (Piano, right channel synth lead, drums,
> > pad, guitar).
> > Bass is the 01W.
> > Left channel lead is the Minimoog VA.
> > The ending pad is the Wusikstation.
> > The rest is Kontakt and EWQL.
> > :)
> > Poly
> >

> Hey Poly - very nice indeed!

Thanks John!

> This reminds me of Shadowfax, and that cool 80's jazzy synth sound. Like
> when I used to go to Tower records to buy real vinyl records ;-)

Thanks for the compliment. I was a fan of Shadowfax, and miss Stu Nevitt
(RIP Stu) the drummer who was hanging around this very ng for a bit.

> And before it "evolved" into the more cheesy "cool jazz".

Or "sterile without improvisation" jazz as I like to say <g>

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 26/07/2010 16:50, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 24/07/2010 18:06, polymod wrote:
>>> Kind of a "floaty" piece. Think beach, water, cool almost-fall breeze,
> cold
>>> drink of your choice....
>>>
>>> http://www.sonicmusic.net/September_Dreaming.mp3
>>>
>>> Mostly done with the Proteus VX (Piano, right channel synth lead, drums,
>>> pad, guitar).
>>> Bass is the 01W.
>>> Left channel lead is the Minimoog VA.
>>> The ending pad is the Wusikstation.
>>> The rest is Kontakt and EWQL.
>>> :)
>>> Poly
>>>

>> Hey Poly - very nice indeed!
>
> Thanks John!
>
>> This reminds me of Shadowfax, and that cool 80's jazzy synth sound. Like
>> when I used to go to Tower records to buy real vinyl records ;-)
>
> Thanks for the compliment. I was a fan of Shadowfax, and miss Stu Nevitt
> (RIP Stu) the drummer who was hanging around this very ng for a bit.
>
>> And before it "evolved" into the more cheesy "cool jazz".
>
> Or "sterile without improvisation" jazz as I like to say<g>

Precisely ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Benjamin Goldman on
polymod wrote:

> Kind of a "floaty" piece. Think beach, water, cool almost-fall
> breeze, cold drink of your choice....
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/September_Dreaming.mp3
>
> Mostly done with the Proteus VX (Piano, right channel synth lead,
> drums, pad, guitar).
> Bass is the 01W.
> Left channel lead is the Minimoog VA.
> The ending pad is the Wusikstation.
> The rest is Kontakt and EWQL.
> :)
> Poly

Prime Time,Poly.

It gives me an idea for a follow up CD to "The Prisoner" . . .
"Escape." <real big wink> <g>

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: polymod on

"Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
>
> > Kind of a "floaty" piece. Think beach, water, cool almost-fall
> > breeze, cold drink of your choice....
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/September_Dreaming.mp3
> >
> > Mostly done with the Proteus VX (Piano, right channel synth lead,
> > drums, pad, guitar).
> > Bass is the 01W.
> > Left channel lead is the Minimoog VA.
> > The ending pad is the Wusikstation.
> > The rest is Kontakt and EWQL.
> > :)
> > Poly
>
> Prime Time,Poly.

Thanks Ben!

> It gives me an idea for a follow up CD to "The Prisoner" . . .
> "Escape." <real big wink> <g>

Oooo......I like that idea!

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> It gives me an idea for a follow up CD to "The Prisoner" . . .
> >> "Escape." <real big wink> <g>
> >
> > Oooo......I like that idea!
>
> Shouldn't it be "The Escapee"? ;)

Please...no bodily functions on the cover!
;)

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3