From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 07/04/2010 16:36, polymod wrote:
> > I want to thank Sue for making this collaboration between
> > artist/musician/guitarist/bassist Mark Cole and myself happen. It's been
> > pleasure working with him and it won't be the last time for sure! :)
> >

> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Velvet_Revolution.mp3
> >
> > Poly
> >

> Very nice tune.

Thanks John.

>I'm not crazy about the vocals though. It's not that there's anything
"wrong" with them - it's just me.

I appreciate your comments. Just what is it about the vocals that bugs you?.
This is the first tune I did with Mark, so if there's anything that will
make it sound better let me know.
I have a hunch it's prolly too much vocal doubling.

> The rest of the tune is great though ;-)

Thanks again John!

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 08/04/2010 14:09, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 07/04/2010 16:36, polymod wrote:
>>> I want to thank Sue for making this collaboration between
>>> artist/musician/guitarist/bassist Mark Cole and myself happen. It's been
>>> pleasure working with him and it won't be the last time for sure! :)
>>>

>>> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Velvet_Revolution.mp3
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>

>> Very nice tune.
>
> Thanks John.
>
>> I'm not crazy about the vocals though. It's not that there's anything
> "wrong" with them - it's just me.
>
> I appreciate your comments. Just what is it about the vocals that bugs you?.

I just like instrumentals better ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

> On 08/04/2010 14:09, polymod wrote:
> > "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message

> >> Very nice tune.
> >
> > Thanks John.
> >
> >> I'm not crazy about the vocals though. It's not that there's anything
> > "wrong" with them - it's just me.
> >
> > I appreciate your comments. Just what is it about the vocals that bugs
you?.

> I just like instrumentals better ;-)

LOL! Thanks John.

Poly

From: polymod on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod let loose with the following tirade:
>
> > I want to thank Sue for making this collaboration between
> > artist/musician/guitarist/bassist Mark Cole and myself happen. It's been
> > pleasure working with him and it won't be the last time for sure! :)
> >

> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Velvet_Revolution.mp3
> >
> > Poly
>
> I have been waiting for this. OO-rahh!!! Kudos all round. B-)

Thanks Ben!
But who told you it was coming?
;)

Poly

From: Ben Goldman on
polymod let loose with the following tirade:

> "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> > polymod let loose with the following tirade:
> >
> > > I want to thank Sue for making this collaboration between
> > > artist/musician/guitarist/bassist Mark Cole and myself happen. It's been
> > > pleasure working with him and it won't be the last time for sure! :)
> > >

> > > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Velvet_Revolution.mp3
> > >
> > > Poly
> >
> > I have been waiting for this. OO-rahh!!! Kudos all round. B-)
>
> Thanks Ben!
> But who told you it was coming?
> ;)
>
> Poly

It /had/ to happen. Waiting worked. <ggg>

--
Cheers,
Ben