From: robert morris on
Jacob,

Thanks for your reply. I am familar with VBA. I will try your code and let
you know the result. Today however is a really loaded work day.

Thanks,

Bob. M.

From: Gord Dibben on
You can right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left and get a
list of 15 sheets and "more sheets" to choose from.

But with 200+ sheets.................

How about a sheet navigation toolbar from Dave Peterson?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I like best, but that's me<g>

See this google search result. All one line for the URL

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/browse_frm/thread/935f5e174087f636/02c19464f875bd25?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#02c19464f875bd25

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP