From: robert morris on
I have a WorkBook with 200+ Worksheets. I sort these A-Z with a VBA code.

Somewhere I read a tip on how to GoTo a Worksheet directly without scrolling
the Tabs. Am I dreaming?

Bob M.

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try one of these macros....

'Enter exact sheet name
Sub Macro1()
Dim strSheet As String, ws As Worksheet
strSheet = InputBox("Enter Sheet Name")

On Error Resume Next
Set ws = Sheets(strSheet)

If ws Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Cannot find the sheet"
Else
Sheets(strSheet).Activate
End If

End Sub

'Enter a string..which match the sheetname
Sub Macro2()
Dim strSheet As String, ws As Worksheet
strSheet = InputBox("Enter Search String")
For Each ws In Sheets
If ws.Name Like "*" & strSheet & "*" Then ws.Activate: Exit Sub
Next
MsgBox "Cannot find a sheet with search string " & strSheet
End Sub

--
Jacob

From: Jacob Skaria on
If you are new to macros..

--Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security).
--From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
--From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
--Get back to Workbook.
--Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()>

--
Jacob

From: Matt Geare on
Well you can right click on the 4 x Navigation Arrows at the bottom left of
the screen and get a list of all the worksheets although it only displays 15
at a time ...

From: Gary Keramidas on

don't know what you saw, maybe right click the navigation arrows and select
it from the list.
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003