From: Colin Hayes on

HI

I have a worksheet of 650 rows.

Certain of the rows are highlighted in green.

How can I group the highlighted rows at the top of the sheet?

Grateful for any advice.

Best Wishes
From: FSt1 on
hi
see this site for a short tutorial on how to do that
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/SortonColor.html

this site has other color functions like sum by color, count by color, others.
http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx

Regards
FSt1

From: Colin Hayes on
In article <D2801390-C28B-47CA-B12D-AC9DA3713A6F(a)microsoft.com>, FSt1
<FSt1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> writes
>hi
>see this site for a short tutorial on how to do that
>http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/SortonColor.html
>
>this site has other color functions like sum by color, count by color, others.
>http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx
>
>Regards
>FSt1

HI

OK Thanks for that - solved my problem.

I went a little further too and saved it as an addin , so it will always
be loaded on startup. It works a treat.

Best Wishes