From: sdcasch on
Access sort and group option has stopped working for some reason.
Re-installed Access, no help. Any ideas? I have to build a new report,
using the report wizard, to access the grouping and sorting options. It's
quite a handicap.
From: Gina Whipp on
sdcasch,

When you say has stopped popping up, there is a button on the Menu Bar that
will hide/unhide that dialog... Has that stopped working?

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: John Spencer on
Is it possible that you have changed your screen resolution to something
smaller and the Dialog is popping up "off screen"?

Try setting your screen resolution to as high as it will go and then try
getting the dialog. If this works then all you will need to do is to
reposition the dialog before closing it.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County