From: sparky55 on
Hi,

For some reason when I go into the "Sounds" tab under Sound and Audio
Devices in Control Panel and select that a certain event has "No Sound" the
setting does not stick and the original sound remains. I'm clicking the
"Apply" button when I make the change but it doesn't matter. Any ideas on
what's causing this and how to fix it? Thanks for your help with this.

Monty Robison
Widows XP Professional
Service Pack 2
From: Kate on
I think you have to click "Save As" and name your customised scheme.
/However/, I posted a similar query on 13 Dec about customised schemes
not being remembered, but, unfortunately, no one seemed able to
resolve it, and I was unable to find an answer elsewhere on-line
regarding sound schemes .

Kate