From: Chris on
Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX?

From: Defender on

Chris wrote:
> Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX?

It does with me. I'm running verion R.

From: Defender on

Defender wrote:
> Chris wrote:
> > Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX?
>
> It does with me. I'm running version R.
correction: what works : vectoranalysis, steamtables and the econ
command,
what doesn't work: constants lib, reference lib, resume solving,
equation lib, thermocouples

From: Defender on

Defender wrote:
> Defender wrote:
> > Chris wrote:
> > > Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX?
> >
> > It does with me. I'm running version R.
> correction: what works : vectoranalysis, steamtables and the econ
> command,
> what doesn't work: constants lib, reference lib, resume solving,
> equation lib, thermocouples
at least that is when you use port 2, but using port 1 things are
looking a lot better!

From: Han on
Any card designed for the HP48SX should (generally speaking) only be
run from card slot one of an HP48GX. Card slot one of a GX is the same
as both card slots of an SX (hardware-wise).

Most of the ROM cards with the "Pocket Professional" brand should work
on the GX -- only a few commands may not work properly.