From: RolandRB on
This is just to let people know that my Spectre clinical reporting
system has been unchanged since 24 Jan 2010 so it is extremely stable
at the moment. As it happens I am aware of a bug but nobody has come
across it as yet. But if you wanted to download it and try it out then
now is the time.

This clinical reporting system is a full blown one used extensively by
a CRO in southern Germany. They have validated the parts of it they
use (they just use the reporting part of it, not the Unix scripts). I
have visited there and seen the validation documentation.

I am aware of an initiative to create an Open Source clinical
reporting system but from what I can tell there has not been much
progress made. In contrast, my clinical reporting system has been
freely available to everybody for at least four years. It goes through
patches where it is unstable (mainly due to problems with ODS) but it
is now extremely stable. If the pharmaceutical industry were to adopt
a common clinical reporting system then I think it should be mine.

The main page is below and from there you will easily find the link to
the download page at the end of the main page.
http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/