From: Al on
Dear all:

we have 14 patients in each dose group A,B,C,D (D being the
highest )...and since there were many adverse events under D dose
group .. we have decided to test the drug using a dose group G (G
being the lowest of all A,B,C and D) and increasing the number of
patients from 14 to 20 in all the dose groups (A,B,C and D) and
completing excluding dose group G .. This the brief story and my
question follows ..

How can i explain this statistically .. and how can i tell if there is
any statistically significane from above scenario

Thanks in advaance
Al

From: Kenneth M. Lin on
D being the highest what? Also, remember that you only need to use one
period to end a sentence. Otherwise you get confused and use arbitrary
number of dots and that confuses you even more.

You might want to read your textbook or at least Google search "analysis of
variance." I am just saying.