From: Henri Wilson on
On 17 Jul 2005 20:31:05 -0700, "G" <gehan(a)dialog.lk> wrote:

>Henri Wilson wrote:

>> >Henri
>> >
>> > Need reference for this. In any case the DHR's will be asking
>> >in their minds so might as well.
>> >
>> >Just a comment, that all this hoopla about relativity when
>> >it is too small to have an effect. Maybe the world needed
>> >to embrace Relativity as its philosphy because
>> >it served well to justify its moral conscience that says that
>> >there are no abolutes, maybe the effect of two world wars
>> >and the failure of religion.
>>
>> Relativity is here to stay....it is the Einsteinian version that is wrong.
>>

>> >If Einstein did not exist it would have been necessary to
>> >invent him.
>> >
>> >Any plans to write a book? You can be sure it will be
>> >good if you let the SRians edit it and fix all the errors
>>
>> It would also be completely useless if they ever got their hands on it.
>>

>Some interesting links
>
>"... All sorts of experiments have already been conducted in space. But
>the few experiments
>which might have truly tested the perhaps most fundamental and
>controversial hypotheses
>in twentieth century physics- Einstein's postulates - have curiously
>not been done."

Makes one wonder, eh?

Mind you, until recently, it was virtually impossible to measure OWLS from a
moving source.
Nobody would get the funding to do it even now.

From: newedana on
>Dear Mr. Henry Wilson.
When I newedana posted for this issue on Jun 12 you relied "I will read
no further. You are spouting Einsteiniana. You really misunderstood! I
red your H-aether Theory through website, and I know that you admit the
incorrect theory of photonics based on which Einstein's relativity
things were built. You also appear to believe the stupid idea, the
gravity gradient changes the speed of light in the cosmic space upon
which Einstein's general relativity things were built. The gravity has
nothing to do at all with the light propagation. You also mentioned
that neighboring EM can interact to the speed of light (may be from the
wrong idea of the group theory of EM in QM. Two Lights never be unified
to be a single light unless their source is the same.
I should like to encourage your eager effort to prove Einstein wrong,
but my worry for your effort is that as far as you accept even a part
of established fraudulent theories, established by particle physicists,
based on probability logics, your trial would end in vain and would
absolutely fail. It is because it is like to lift your body up with
your hands against gravitation. You have to account for a new science
in order to debunk Einstein things.
Dr Yoon's textbook(www.yoonsatom.net), denies all the natural science
established up to the present, and explains them with his own innate
scientific knowledge(no one can deny) built based on a new atomic model
( universal due atomic model), without setting forth any postulations,
premises or hypotheses. He describes the light emission and its
propagation through the vacant space, is an equilibrating phenomenon of
EM energy through vacant space.
The light wave generated by orbital electron rings, propagates through
the vacant empty space in radial symmetric around them, constructing
milliards of concentric spherical wave fronts with equi-energy levels.
All the wave fronts produced by oscillation of orbital electron rings
(orbiting electron builds a tiny persistent current ring around its
nucleus) expand their spherical radii infinitely as they propagate
through the vast space of this universe.
However, the energy of each wave front does not change depending on
the magnitude of their spherical radii. All the successive wave fronts
have exactly the same energy as that of orbital electron rings
performing a half cycle of their oscillation.

E=S1e1=S2e2=S3e3=. . . . .=Snen

Where E: energy of an orbital electron ring oscillating a half cycle,
S1,S2,S3.......Sn: surface areas of sequential spherical wave
fronts,e1, e2 e3 .......en S1,S2,S3.......Sn: energy densities of
each wave fronts

Since Sn/S1=n^2, where n is integer, thus the intensity of a light beam
decreases by inverse square distance rule. A light beam is nothing but
a thinly sliced sections of these spherical wave fronts, arranged
concentrically along the propagating direction of light. It is not a
flow of corpuscular photons.
The oscillatory energy of orbital electron rings in the source
disperses uniformly through the vacant space of this universe in order
to attain an equilibrium state. It is a natural character of energy to
attain an equilibrium state by flowing from a higher energy level to a
lower one. The energy does not need a separate energy to drive it to
be equilibrated, as though the water dam at a higher latitude, does not
provide energy to make its discharging water flow downward. Likewise
the light source never provides momentum to its photons, possible to
travel through the vacant space of this universe.

If so, it is quite natural that the speed of light source can change
the speed of photon travelling through the space. However, it is a big
mistake! Light can move independently from the speed of its source with
their own speed. That is why the speed of light through vacant space is
constant, and the speed of source never change the speed of light it
emits.

If a shield is put in the path of sequential spherical wave fronts,
there makes a shadowy space toward which light wave immigrates due to
energy gradient between broken part of the wave fronts and shadowy
space. The energy of light disperses not only along the moving
direction for its wave fronts, but also the perpendicular direction if
a shield breaks the wave fronts. That is the mechanism of light
refraction and diffraction. Based on this basic fact, he could
establish a refractive equation without involving speed factor of light
as posted on Jun 12.

Consequently the star light bending near the sun is not due to
gravitational attraction of the sun but because of slitting action of
neuclear particles involved in the solar wind for the spherical wave
fronts, as posted before.

If you will check my post dated on Jun 12 carefully in combination with
this post, you will find all the worldwide people during the past 20th
century were completely toyed by Dr, Einstein's relativistic theories.
newedana

From: G on

Henri Wilson wrote:
> On 17 Jul 2005 20:31:05 -0700, "G" <gehan(a)dialog.lk> wrote:
>

> >Henri Wilson wrote:

> >> Relativity is here to stay....it is the Einsteinian version that is wrong.

> >> It would also be completely useless if they ever got their hands on it.
> >>

> >Some interesting links
> >
> >"... All sorts of experiments have already been conducted in space. But
> >the few experiments
> >which might have truly tested the perhaps most fundamental and
> >controversial hypotheses
> >in twentieth century physics- Einstein's postulates - have curiously
> >not been done."
>
> Makes one wonder, eh?
>
> Mind you, until recently, it was virtually impossible to measure OWLS from a
> moving source.
> Nobody would get the funding to do it even now.

Does that mean it is now possible? What about bz's rotating laser
experiment? Is that a valid esperiment? What about timing radio
signals between two spacefraft in space?

Also I need to go through your VB programs - there is a lot of info
there but undoubtedly there will be some heretical questions :)

From: G on

newedana wrote:
> [...]
> flow of corpuscular photons.
> The oscillatory energy of orbital electron rings in the source
> disperses uniformly through the vacant space of this universe in order
> to attain an equilibrium state. It is a natural character of energy to
> attain an equilibrium state by flowing from a higher energy level to a
> lower one. The energy does not need a separate energy to drive it to
> be equilibrated, as though the water dam at a higher latitude, does not
> provide energy to make its discharging water flow downward. Likewise
> the light source never provides momentum to its photons, possible to
> travel through the vacant space of this universe.
>
> If so, it is quite natural that the speed of light source can change
> the speed of photon travelling through the space. However, it is a big
> mistake! Light can move independently from the speed of its source with
Relative to what? Their own speed is c relative the source. Their speed
is c relative to another moving source.

That is why the speed of light through vacant space is
> constant, and the speed of source never change the speed of light it
> emits.
>
> If a shield is put in the path of sequential spherical wave fronts,
> there makes a shadowy space toward which light wave immigrates due to
> energy gradient between broken part of the wave fronts and shadowy
> space. The energy of light disperses not only along the moving
> direction for its wave fronts, but also the perpendicular direction if
> a shield breaks the wave fronts. That is the mechanism of light
> refraction and diffraction. Based on this basic fact, he could
> establish a refractive equation without involving speed factor of light
> as posted on Jun 12.
>
> Consequently the star light bending near the sun is not due to
> gravitational attraction of the sun but because of slitting action of
> neuclear particles involved in the solar wind for the spherical wave
> fronts, as posted before.
>
> If you will check my post dated on Jun 12 carefully in combination with
> this post, you will find all the worldwide people during the past 20th
> century were completely toyed by Dr, Einstein's relativistic
theories.

Toyed with?

From: Henri Wilson on
On 18 Jul 2005 21:35:30 -0700, "newedana" <simplesong1004(a)hanmail.net> wrote:

> [...]
>space. The energy of light disperses not only along the moving
>direction for its wave fronts, but also the perpendicular direction if
>a shield breaks the wave fronts. That is the mechanism of light
>refraction and diffraction. Based on this basic fact, he could
>establish a refractive equation without involving speed factor of light
>as posted on Jun 12.
>
>Consequently the star light bending near the sun is not due to
>gravitational attraction of the sun but because of slitting action of
>neuclear particles involved in the solar wind for the spherical wave
>fronts, as posted before.
>
>If you will check my post dated on Jun 12 carefully in combination with
>this post, you will find all the worldwide people during the past 20th
>century were completely toyed by Dr, Einstein's relativistic theories.

I think you just reinvented a kind of aether theory.