From: Henri Wilson on
On 18 Jul 2005 22:45:42 -0700, "G" <gehan(a)dialog.lk> wrote:

>Henri Wilson wrote:
>> On 17 Jul 2005 20:31:05 -0700, "G" <gehan(a)dialog.lk> wrote:
>>

>> Makes one wonder, eh?
>>
>> Mind you, until recently, it was virtually impossible to measure OWLS from a
>> moving source.
>> Nobody would get the funding to do it even now.
>
>Does that mean it is now possible? What about bz's rotating laser
>experiment? Is that a valid esperiment? What about timing radio
>signals between two spacefraft in space?

Bz's experiment will not work.

My 'moon relay' experiment will just be able to compare OWLS from two
differently moving sources.
I must put it on the website.

>Also I need to go through your VB programs - there is a lot of info
>there but undoubtedly there will be some heretical questions :)

Don't take the MMX too seriously.

>> >(NB: Only Extra-terrestrial measurements can test the Ether-Drag
>> >hypothesis;
>> >. . . . the M/M experiment (1887): measuring light-speed along Earth

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm

Sometimes I feel like a complete failure.
The most useful thing I have ever done is prove Einstein wrong.