From: Don on
When I compose an email in Outlook Express and then click on Check Spelling,
I get a pop-up window titled, "Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0". The widow
indicates, "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Picture It". Then,
another pop-up appears with the same title and the following message, "The
feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other ..... Insert disk and
click OK". Can you tell me how to correct this problem?

I am running Windows XP Home/SP3, Internet Explorer 7, and Outlook Express 6.
--
Don
From: Bruce Hagen on
Wow! Haven't seen that one in about three years.

Picture It!: The Windows Installer in Picture It! runs when you click Send
or when you run the spelling checker in Outlook Express:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294731
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Don on
Bruce:
Thank you for your prompt reply. I will have to wait, though, to view the
knowledge-based article since the MS Knowledge Base is currently down. I do
have one other question though. Recently, when I have posted a topic and
checked the "Notify me of replies" box, I no longer get emails informing me
that a reply has been posted. This is true for all MS forums I have posted
questions on.
--
Don

From: Don on
Bruce:
Update! I got through into the knowledge base but got a message, "Sorry but
they couldn't find the information requested" (or something to that effect)???
--
Don

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
KB294731 was pulled a year or two ago. Even the "wayback machine" doesn't
have it: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Bruce Hagen wrote:
> Wow! Haven't seen that one in about three years.
>
> Picture It!: The Windows Installer in Picture It! runs when you click Send
> or when you run the spelling checker in Outlook Express:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294731
>
> "Don" <Don(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When I compose an email in Outlook Express and then click on Check
>> Spelling,
>> I get a pop-up window titled, "Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0". The
>> widow
>> indicates, "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Picture It".
>> Then,
>> another pop-up appears with the same title and the following message,
>> "The
>> feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other ..... Insert disk
>> and
>> click OK". Can you tell me how to correct this problem?
>>
>> I am running Windows XP Home/SP3, Internet Explorer 7, and Outlook
>> Express
>> 6.
>> --
>> Don

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Rejected Password on POP3 Account.
Next: no mail