From: Fred Williams on
Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing
Microsoft Word?

tia
Fred

From: Auric__ on
On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:04:27 GMT, Fred Williams wrote:

> Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing
> Microsoft Word?

Push F7 and find out.

--
Our contact with you has not improved matters.
From: Grinder on
On 5/21/2010 4:04 PM, Fred Williams wrote:
> Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing
> Microsoft Word?

My uncle once a similar problem and we found a free spell check he could
use. There are also pay options. I'm sorry, I can't be certain of what
we used the, but I quick google turned this up:

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952
From: Grinder on
On 5/21/2010 8:35 PM, Grinder wrote:
> On 5/21/2010 4:04 PM, Fred Williams wrote:
>> Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing
>> Microsoft Word?
>
> My uncle once a similar problem and we found a free spell check he could
> use. There are also pay options. I'm sorry, I can't be certain of what
> we used the, but I quick google turned this up:
>
> http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952

Looks like I need a grammar checker.

- - - - - - -

My uncle once suffered a similar problem, and we found a free spell
checker he could use. There are also pay options. I'm sorry, I can't
be certain what we used, but a quick google turned this up:

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952

- - - - - - -

Sorry about that mess.
From: Fred Williams on
Grinder wrote:
> On 5/21/2010 8:35 PM, Grinder wrote:
>> On 5/21/2010 4:04 PM, Fred Williams wrote:
>>> Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing
>>> Microsoft Word?
>
> My uncle once suffered a similar problem, and we found a free spell
> checker he could use. There are also pay options. I'm sorry, I can't
> be certain what we used, but a quick google turned this up:
>
> http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952

Thanks Grinder, that works very well.