From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:50:01 -0800, joseph g
<josephg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>that makes sense. how do i get the e-mails into batches?
> let's say field four has the email address that matches field 1's id.

Could you please post the fieldnames and relevant information about your
table, and the code you're currently using to email the tables?
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: joseph g on
"John W. Vinson" wrote:
> Could you please post the fieldnames and relevant information about your
> table, and the code you're currently using to email the tables?
> --

i have no code, that is why i'm requesting information.
i originally wanted a query that would split my resulting data into separate
tables so i could export the tables into excel for end-users to attach to
e-mails.
From: KARL DEWEY on
How is your data stored now? Post table and field names with datatype.
Post sample data indicating what would constitute a group of records.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:50:01 -0800, joseph g
<josephg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"John W. Vinson" wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:08:02 -0800, joseph g
>> Email a Query instead. There is no need whatsoever to create a whole bunch of
>> redundant tables!
>> --
>
>that makes sense. how do i get the e-mails into batches?
> let's say field four has the email address that matches field 1's id.
>
>..jg

Create a Query based on your table.

Put

=1

on the Criteria line underneath the ID field (not the email field).

Open this query.

It should show just the one row for employee ID 1.

This query can then be exported.

You can of course do much better, using a parameter query and perhaps some
code to loop through and do the exports... but since you haven't posted any
information about your database, and we don't really know much about your
level of knowledge of the program, it's a bit hard to give specific advice!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]