From: joseph g joseph on
I'm trying to split firsttable into smaller tables based on values in
firsttable. no relationships need to be maintained.

FIRSTTABLE
1 green eggs
1 orange eggs
2 green eggs
3 brown ham

so that i end up with
TABLE 1
1 green eggs
1 orange eggs

TABLE 2
2 green eggs

etc. any suggestions?
From: KARL DEWEY on
>> any suggestions?
Don't do it.
Why would you need to split?

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: joseph g on
i'm doing it to take the results as batches and e-mail them to corresponding
facilities/individuals (their id is the first numeral field).

...jg

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:08:02 -0800, joseph g
<josephg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i'm doing it to take the results as batches and e-mail them to corresponding
>facilities/individuals (their id is the first numeral field).

Email a Query instead. There is no need whatsoever to create a whole bunch of
redundant tables!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: joseph g on

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:08:02 -0800, joseph g
> Email a Query instead. There is no need whatsoever to create a whole bunch of
> redundant tables!
> --

that makes sense. how do i get the e-mails into batches?
let's say field four has the email address that matches field 1's id.

...jg