From: Sue Morton on
Lovely neighborhood! Glad it's not mine :-)

No snow here, central Calif. is presently sunny and 66 degrees, and we'll go
to high 70's by this afternoon. Gorgeous day!
--
Sue Morton

From: SoftShell on

"Peter Roussy" <rugzy(a)telus.net> wrote in message
> It's a beautiful sunny day with a high of 68 here in the frozen Canadian
> north.

Same here in NE Ohio. Well, it was yesterday. Today's still sunny but not so
warm, mebbe 45+ F. I'm wishin' fer snow 'n nasties. Then won't hafta go back
t' werk so soon :)

--
_____________________

Steve Wilson

From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:

> Guess I better get out there and mow the snow!!!
>
> Took these pics just moments ago. <g>
>
> http://members.cox.net/glennbo/SpringHasSprung/

Zat weather politically correct??? :P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: SoftShell on
> In news:ho35ca$g5g$1(a)speranza.aioe.org the killer robot "SoftShell"
> <SoftShell(a)NoSpamThankYou.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> It's a beautiful sunny day with a high of 68 here in the frozen
>>> Canadian north.
>
>> Same here in NE Ohio. Well, it was yesterday. Today's still sunny but
>> not so warm, mebbe 45+ F. I'm wishin' fer snow 'n nasties. Then won't
>> hafta go back t' werk so soon :)
>
> I'll see if we can send some of this up your way! ;)
>
> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email

Tanks, mon. Another week or two of unemployment won't get me cryin' :D

--
_____________________

Steve Wilson

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> We were in the high 60's here in MI all last week, was 67 yesterday, and
> now it's 38 out there with a chance of snow. I guess mother nature is
> just showing us who's boss!
>
>>> Guess I better get out there and mow the snow!!!
>>>
>>> Took these pics just moments ago. <g>
>>>
>>> http://members.cox.net/glennbo/SpringHasSprung/
>>
>> Hey, that's no fair! You got some mixing to do <g>
>>
>> Gonna be 75 and sunny in CT. Go figure.
>>
>> Poly

Sunny and 62 degrees here but it will get warmer today. Days are getting
long here in the Pacific Northwest. My time of year with the sun waxing not
waning.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Cakewalk Acquires Reaper