From: siljaline on
JD wrote:
> I filtered out the unnecessary so I don't have many to reply to. If I
> can help someone with a new question, I will try.

I'm at where you are, doing the old announcements as per usual and not
much else.

Thanks for the feedback.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:

<http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Updated-
30-May-2010>

> Silj

Just got it this am, thanks to you.
Buffalo

From: Autumn on
Thanks, Silj.
From: Han on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in

> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Upd
> ated-30-May-2010>
>
> Silj

Thanks, Silj. Unfortunately this newsgroup has deteriorated to become
almost exclusively asinine vitriol.

--
Best regards
Han
From: siljaline on
Autumn wrote:
> Thanks, Silj.

You're always most welcome, Autumn !

Regards,

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Mad as hell Facebook users quit en masse
Next: Forged