From: siljaline on
<http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Updated-30-May-2010>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: JD on
siljaline wrote:
> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Updated-30-May-2010>
>
> Silj

Thanks Silj!

--
JD..
From: siljaline on
JD wrote:
> siljaline wrote:
>> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Updated-30-May-2010>
> Thanks Silj!

You're most welcome, JD - I don't see you around much these days, am I missing you between the filters
or are you avoiding this NG completely ? I would think the latter, I am.

From: Peter Foldes on
TY silj

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: JD on
siljaline wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> siljaline wrote:
>>> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24316196-Spyware-Blaster-Database-Updated-30-May-2010>
>> Thanks Silj!
>
> You're most welcome, JD - I don't see you around much these days, am I missing you between the filters
> or are you avoiding this NG completely ? I would think the latter, I am.
>
> Silj

I filtered out the unnecessary so I don't have many to reply to. If I
can help someone with a new question, I will try.

--
JD..
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Mad as hell Facebook users quit en masse
Next: Forged