From: siljaline on
Buffalo wrote:
> Just got it this am, thanks to you.

You're welcome, always trying to keep as many folks abreast of security advances as they arise ;)

Regards,

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: siljaline on
Han wrote:
> Thanks, Silj. Unfortunately this newsgroup has deteriorated to become
> almost exclusively asinine vitriol.

You're welcome, Han !
At the risk of starting a flame-war based on a innocent thread in a group that
is supposed to be dedicated to Spyware, I'll mind my comments.

From: Han on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in

> Han wrote:
>> Thanks, Silj. Unfortunately this newsgroup has deteriorated to
>> become
>
>> almost exclusively asinine vitriol.
>
> You're welcome, Han !
> At the risk of starting a flame-war based on a innocent thread in a
> group that is supposed to be dedicated to Spyware, I'll mind my
> comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Silj

I have a problem - sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut.

Even when I don't say thanks, I'm always grateful for your announcements!

--
Best regards
Han
From: siljaline on
Han wrote:
> Even when I don't say thanks, I'm always grateful for your announcements!

Cheers & thanks !

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Mad as hell Facebook users quit en masse
Next: Forged