First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Firefox Updated 3.6.6 (yea .6, .5 never showed up!)
Fixes a minor, but annoying bug if it does happen to you... Best get it if your a firefox user. :) http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html -- I'm just an ordinary average guy. My friends are all boring, and so am I. We're just ordinary average guys. We all lead ordinary lives, with average kid... 29 Jun 2010 21:48
Good guys VS Bad guys
From Jenn: | | In WWI / WW2 ... who were the good guys in the World Wars and who were the bad guys? Jews were the bad guys, as in all wars. Just like they are in Usenet. ... 29 Jun 2010 00:54
Why Does Malwarebytes Block Good Web Sites?
I now find that it is blocking MyWayNews. What in the heck is wrong with this program? Which idiot placed so many good sites into it's block list? I have the paid version, and it is updated. This feature is so ridiculous that I had to uncheck Website Blocking on my wife's machine. She wouldn't put up wit... 1 Jul 2010 18:55
Miss World Aishwarya <Nude> Videos Taking Her Bath.
Why did you repost the links? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com> wrote in message news:Xns9DA2A28263B2Ebutter(a)wefb973cbe498... ... 25 Jun 2010 20:50
Spybot - Search & Destroy Problem
I just found this file (XMNWGVTYGPFSUWS.scr) in C:\Program Files\Spybot Directory - but can't find any reference to a screensaver in the Help files. Does this file belong there? Thanks.......... ... 25 Jun 2010 16:27
MalwareBytes Blocks SpywareBlaster Site
The Web site blocking deal in Malwarebytes needs serious attention by those people. It blocks the SpywareBlaster site, along with news sites and clothing sites, I've found. It is beyond me how that outfit gets so many legit sites blocked by their software. Most of the sites are obviously not malware sites simply b... 25 Jun 2010 02:14
Spyware Blaster Database updated | 22.06.2010
13694 total items in database, 36 new - all IE restricted sites. Silj -- "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time." - Neil ... 23 Jun 2010 19:30
All That Which Is Stated Here Is Completely Honest And Absolutely FREE
# FREE & Just ONE Click To Obtain Success With Click2Sell. # Click2Sell Affiliate Marketing Network will be a valuable support for your business and can help you to become a successful Internet marketer or to become one of the top most successful affiliates in the world. Whether you're just beginning your car... 21 Jun 2010 20:16
Spybot - Search & Destroy Problem
I just found this file (XMNWGVTYGPFSUWS.scr) in C:\Program Files\Spybot Directory - but can't find any reference to a screensaver in the Help files. Does this file belong there? Thanks.......... ... 22 Jun 2010 21:32
Disreputable anti-parasite software
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/rogues.html Disreputable anti-parasite software Prevention > how to stay parasite-free Cures > reputable anti-parasite software Worse than disease > not-quite-so-reputable anti-parasite software Database > of known parasites Definition of terms > what�s targetted and why About... 20 Jun 2010 21:08