First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sunbelt Software and Malwarebytes Partner to Improve the Securityof the Internet
Peter Foldes wrote: Hey BD. Starting to use bad words. Sure looks like it You really are becoming confused, aren't you? Stop playing games, tell the truth, apologise to everyone for being f*ckwit and ask for God's forgiveness. Life for you might then improve. What have you got to lose, Peter? Enjoy ... 27 Apr 2010 19:02
McAfee offers cash for clunkers | Sorry we bricked your PC, here'ssome money
siljaline wrote: Time to look for another AV solution ? <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/26/mcafee_repair_invoice/> Silj Pretty funny and a little sad at the same time. The funniest part is "McAfee also promised a two-year extension to subscribers whose PCs were knackered by the update." Sad ... 26 Apr 2010 13:44
McAfee offers cash for clunkers | Sorry we bricked your PC, here's some money
Time to look for another AV solution ? <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/26/mcafee_repair_invoice/> Silj -- "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing inf... 26 Apr 2010 16:02
Please Stop Feeding The New Trolls..
We know who they are. No amount of information will satisfy them. The OKie and the Boater may stop if nobody replies to them. OK, Butts is a female model who knows more about spyware than all of us combined. We're sorry that we confused reality with some bull$hit planet of the trolls. And we all want to be... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
Sunbelt Software and Malwarebytes Partner to Improve the Securityof the Internet
siljaline wrote: Press Release (wow) <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Press/Releases/?id=346> More > <http://vipre.malwarebytes.org/> Haven't those two had some problems with each others apps in the past? Sunbelt's vipre or counterspy trying to interfere with mbam's updates or mbam calling false posi... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
Best spyware removal method
Got quite a bit of my PC such as:- backdoor agent PWS.ldpinchie smitfraud-c win32.agent.wid win32.fakealarm.ttam Tried running a few anti-spyware apps such as Spybot, Malware, windows defender etc Between them they seem to find these but trouble is when I reboot they're back. Whats the best spyware ap... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
Sunbelt Software and Malwarebytes Partner to Improve the Security of the Internet
Press Release (wow) <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Press/Releases/?id=346> More > <http://vipre.malwarebytes.org/> Silj -- "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds ... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
"PajaP" <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message news:cjb2t5l36lj5d4grd9p8tapj3aig861f9n(a)4ax.com... On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:03:31 -0400, Virus Guy <Virus(a)Guy.com> wrote: siljaline wrote: The Press Release is calling is a partnership, this may be a polite way of saying that SunBelt bought... 27 Apr 2010 23:31
Please Stop Feeding The New Trolls..
Yeah, Sticking your nose in where you should not be. Be careful somebody might not use toilet paper after -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. It doesn't take any effort to analyze what is going on here. ... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
Trolls Part 2..
How about none of us reply to the two new trolls or the old Butts troll and we see how many new questions come up from other people that are not regulars in this newsgroup? We do need to inform people of Butts but only when he replies to a new question. And we do that by quickly telling the new person not to r... 23 Apr 2010 20:35