From: nexolite on
Hi,

Please suggest me what I can do to display square shaped balloon tips and
with controls in them.

Thanks.
From: nexolite on
Or how to display controls in Balloon tool tips.

From: Stephen Myers on
nexolite wrote:
> Or how to display controls in Balloon tool tips.
>
> "nexolite" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please suggest me what I can do to display square shaped balloon tips and
>> with controls in them.
>>
>> Thanks.
Take a look at Joe's site (http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm). I
believe he has some code which will get you most of the way there.

IIRC you create a window in which case you can do whatever you'd like.

HTH
Steve
From: Seetharam on
I think you would have to create your own CWnd derived class.

-Seetharam
From: AliR on
This should get you started on the right direction:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/pptooltip.aspx

AliR.