From: Mark Quitoriano on
Hi List,

i tried to config arp in squid.conf but i get this error
"aclParseAclLine: Invalid ACL type 'arp'" how will i enable the arp
function with squid in debian? i don't really want to compile from
scratch and want to use the .deb file instead.

Hope someone can help thanks!

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:35 PM, siefke_listen(a)web.de
<siefke_listen(a)web.de> wrote:

> Morning,
>
> Am 13.08.2010 02:50, schrieb Mark Quitoriano:
>> i tried to config arp in squid.conf but i get this error
>> "aclParseAclLine: Invalid ACL type 'arp'" how will i enable the arp
>> function with squid in debian? i don't really want to compile from
>> scratch and want to use the .deb file instead.
>

> Im not sure is correct, when i has the error only the new build help me.

new build of squid3? i tried to update through apt-get but it said
that it's already the newest