From: Razzie on
I currently have a stack overflow at line 70 problem in our application
whenever we use it for more than half an hour and perform a logout. This
logout actually opens up a new window to perform clearing of sessions. But
this new window keeps hanging. Clicking on 'Show Desktop' and then
continually clicking on the parent window will close the child window and
will pop up a 'Stack overflow: line 70' error. May I know how best we can
identify what is the cause of this problem and how to resolve it? Thanks.
From: IanTek on

Hi Razzie,
Can you please post line 65 - 75 of your codes here ?

--
IanTek
IanTek's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=9