From: benedict1 on
I get this error when trying to print a newsletter I subscribe to while in OE
Line: 1344
Char: 1
Error: Unspecified error.
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
I use an HP PSC 2175 printer.

I can get around it by copying everything into Word or Easy Word and
printing the text. But then the pictures are lost. I know this has
something to do with HTML setting somewhere, but can't find it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

Never used to see this.

--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1

From: PA Bear on
Windows version?

Are you fully up-to-date at Windows Update?

Did you just recently upgrade to IE6 SP1?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

From: benedict1 on
Sorry-everything's uptodate in Kansas City! XP Home, SP2, all upgrades
through last Tuesday's bunch. All Java updates and to the best of my
knowledge all MS script updates. Unless they come in packages other than
what one finds at the Windows Update site.

--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1

From: PA Bear on
Try (re)installing Windows 5.6 Scripting Engine for WinXP
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp
--
~PA Bear

From: benedict1 on
I did it and that didn't stop it either. Given the hundreds of posts I found
about this on the web it seems to be something much more pernicious.

What's next? I'll keep looking on the web.

--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1