From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"PA Bear" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:ealUyP2dFHA.2128(a)TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Long history of this specific error (Line: 1344): http://snurl.com/25r9

Robear,

Wrong link? <eg>

Was this closer to what you were trying to provide?

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22line%3A+1344%22++%28MSFT+OR+MVP%29++group%3Amicrosoft.public.*

(Google Groups search for
"line: 1344" (MSFT OR MVP) group:microsoft.public.*
)

BTW notice that Sandi's site is under construction so some links
referred to in the hits the above search generates may have to be modified.
E.g. this one in particular:

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers3.htm#preview_dlg

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
---

From: benedict1 on
Yes, Steve, it was the first suggestion, not the second re OE Maintenance
Troubleshooting.

After entering regsvr32 ole32.dll at Start>Run, I got a dialogue window
indicating the fix worked.

It still works this morning after using it all last evening. What a relief!

Thanks to all who helped and thanks to Thomas because I have a better
understanding of how to make a Registry change in the future.

--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1