From: dbear1bcub1 on
I recently installed the Upgrade of Windows 7 on my computer.

I no longer have a folder in the menu for Microsoft Office.
Is there a way to get that folder back in the start menu with its contents
so that I can open word, excel outlook express?

From: Gordon on

"dbear1bcub1" <dbear1bcub1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently installed the Upgrade of Windows 7 on my computer.
>
> I no longer have a folder in the menu for Microsoft Office.
> Is there a way to get that folder back in the start menu with its contents
> so that I can open word, excel outlook express?
>
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

You have looked in Start-All Programs and the folder isn't there? And BTW,
Office comes with Outlook, not Outlook EXPRESS....

From: dbear1bcub1 on
Yes, in the start menu, the folder is missing...

From: Gordon on

> Yes, in the start menu, the folder is missing...

Have you tried doing a repair of Office?

From: dbear1bcub1 on
no, I have not.

I do not know how to do that