From: VanguardLH on
Arthur wrote:
<snipped his attempt to hijack Paul's thread>

Do not hijack someone else's thread. Start your own for YOUR problem.
From: Arthur on

"VanguardLH" wrote:

> Arthur wrote:
> <snipped his attempt to hijack Paul's thread>
>
> Do not hijack someone else's thread. Start your own for YOUR problem.
> .

Arthur wrote 8(a)0pm 5/21/10

This is my thread. Read the darn thing. No one answered but asked further
questions that I answered
From: larry on

Arthur wrote:
> "VanguardLH" wrote:
>
> > Arthur wrote:
> > <snipped his attempt to hijack Paul's thread>
> >
> > Do not hijack someone else's thread. Start your own for YOUR
> problem.
> > .
>
> Arthur wrote 8(a)0pm 5/21/10
>
> This is my thread. Read the darn thing. No one answered but asked
> further
> questions that I answered

Some people prefer to be rude instead of answering a simple question.

Start Outlook using the Run as administrator option to accept the EULA.
After that it should work ok. You could also disable UAC and accept it.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/accept_eula.asp explains it.

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45402

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: VanguardLH on
Arthur wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote:
>
>> Arthur wrote:
>> <snipped his attempt to hijack Paul's thread>
>>
>> Do not hijack someone else's thread. Start your own for YOUR problem.
>
> Arthur wrote
>
> This is my thread. Read the darn thing. No one answered but asked further
> questions that I answered

Paul started this thread, not you (Arthur). If you (as Arthur
purporting to be Paul) like to nymshift then you put yourself in the
same category of posters as are malcontents, spammers, and trolls. If
you want to present yourself in a newsgroup, pick one identity and stick
with it. This is how you are identified. While sometimes the headers,
like NNTP-Posting-Host, can be interrogated to check from where a post
originates (to unmask nymshifters), Microsoft's webnews-for-dummies
interface to Usenet does not insert unique info to identify a poster.
So you changing your nym (which what Arthure is claiming here) which
means you are presenting yourself as a completely different person.

Don't nymshift if you want to be seen as the same poster. If Arthur
isn't Paul then Arthur did hijack Paul's post. If Paul became Arthur
then you are a nymshifter. If you want to present multiple personas
then you will get treated based on that trollish behavior.

If Paul had returned to this thread then I would continue the discussion
with Paul in *Paul's* thread. I don't converse with posters that are
afflicted with dissociative identity disorder.
From: Arthur on

"VanguardLH" wrote:

> Arthur wrote:
>
> > VanguardLH wrote:
> >
> >> Arthur wrote:
> >> <snipped his attempt to hijack Paul's thread>
> >>
> >> Do not hijack someone else's thread. Start your own for YOUR problem.
> >
> > Arthur wrote
> >
> > This is my thread. Read the darn thing. No one answered but asked further
> > questions that I answered
>
> Paul started this thread, not you (Arthur). If you (as Arthur
> purporting to be Paul) like to nymshift then you put yourself in the
> same category of posters as are malcontents, spammers, and trolls. If
> you want to present yourself in a newsgroup, pick one identity and stick
> with it. This is how you are identified. While sometimes the headers,
> like NNTP-Posting-Host, can be interrogated to check from where a post
> originates (to unmask nymshifters), Microsoft's webnews-for-dummies
> interface to Usenet does not insert unique info to identify a poster.
> So you changing your nym (which what Arthure is claiming here) which
> means you are presenting yourself as a completely different person.
>
> Don't nymshift if you want to be seen as the same poster. If Arthur
> isn't Paul then Arthur did hijack Paul's post. If Paul became Arthur
> then you are a nymshifter. If you want to present multiple personas
> then you will get treated based on that trollish behavior.
>
> If Paul had returned to this thread then I would continue the discussion
> with Paul in *Paul's* thread. I don't converse with posters that are
> afflicted with dissociative identity disorder.

You are right. I (arthur) also posted about this on same day and thought it
was to me. I am very sorry. I posted again.
Thank you