From: Paul Paul on
why do I always get the end-user license whenever I open Outlook 2003
From: Gordon on

"Paul" <Paul @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> why do I always get the end-user license whenever I open Outlook 2003

What version of Windows?

From: VanguardLH on
Paul wrote:

> why do I always get the end-user license whenever I open Outlook 2003

Did you okay the validation for that license while logged on using a
Windows account that has admin-level permissions?
From: Arthur on

From: Arthur on

"Arthur" wrote:
Running Windows 7 (new computer) I am the admin-level login. This is
happening with all Office programs.
Thank you