From: Steve Haack on
I have a form with a fair amount of controls on them. 3 of them are clocks
which get updated each second via the form's OnTimer event.

Frequently, but not always, most of the form will flicker during the update
of the controls.

I have tried this on 3 different computers and they all do it.

Has anyone seen this? Is there something that I can do to prevent it?

Thanks,
Steve
From: Stuart McCall on
"Steve Haack" <SteveHaack(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a form with a fair amount of controls on them. 3 of them are clocks
> which get updated each second via the form's OnTimer event.
>
> Frequently, but not always, most of the form will flicker during the
> update
> of the controls.
>
> I have tried this on 3 different computers and they all do it.
>
> Has anyone seen this? Is there something that I can do to prevent it?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

You could try:

Application.Echo False