From: DeDanan on

Hi All,

I also got the error message : STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)
The windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with
status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
And have read many posts on how to possibly fix the problem and tried a
number of them but still not working.

I have a nine month old backup of my system on a spare hard drive that
is working fine just all the files / emails etcetera are nine months
old.

I have a boot cd (active boot disk) that allows me to boot the pc and
can transfer files from one hard drive to the other.

I have tried copying some system files from the old drive to the
current drive in the following order and tried a reboot each time but no
luck yet : (I have made backup copies of both drives before I started
this)
Psapi.dll
Win32k.sys
System32
Windows

If possible I would like to get my current (bsod) drive back operating
by transferring �good� system files from my old drive.
Is this possible and what files should I transfer.

My active boot disk operates like a windows explorer window allowing me
to drag and drop between drives.
Thanking you

DeDanan

--
DeDanan
DeDanan's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/131791.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: DeDanan on

Got it fixed using a repair software Winternals ERD fantastic piece of
software

DeDanan