From: wert on
hi all
I have a strange problem during FPGA working.PROM files can be dowmloaded
to Configuration flash XCF32P successfully,level of Dedicated
configuration pins DONE and INIT_B is both high,FPGA works normally.
But after a time FPGA can not works,level of pin DONE changes to be low!!
level of pin INIT_B changes to be also low sometimes. I am at a loss.

best regards!
wert

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Jon Elson on
wert wrote:
> hi all
> I have a strange problem during FPGA working.PROM files can be dowmloaded
> to Configuration flash XCF32P successfully,level of Dedicated
> configuration pins DONE and INIT_B is both high,FPGA works normally.
> But after a time FPGA can not works,level of pin DONE changes to be low!!
> level of pin INIT_B changes to be also low sometimes. I am at a loss.
About the only way this can happen is if the PROG line changes state, or
the power supply drops below the minimum level. So, check the stability
of the power supply and whether you have PROG maintained in the inactive
logic level at all times.

Jon