From: Steel-detailing-services on

PR body:

OSTD services is group of professional structural engineers, steel
detailers and checkers offering customized and affordable structural
steel design services for steel construction industry.

Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structure design,
steel detailing, shop drawings, pre-fabricated structure drafting and
complete set of structural drawings.

All our Structural engineers and Steel detailers are skilled craftsmen
having thorough knowledge of AISC steel design manuals, International
standards & Building construction industry.

Outsource and Save 60% on your Structural steel design and detailing
related services now!

Find more at http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com

Benefit from our wide-range of steel design services:
• Structural steel design
• Building service drawings
• Platform design & detailing
• Staircases design
• Balustrades / Curtain Walling
• Glazing / Windows / Doors
• Cladding
• Facades and more

To help you in the design process we use Tekla, AutoCAD, StaadPro and
various other dedicated CAD packages designed for specific industries.

Advantages of outsourcing your structural design requirements:
• 100% accuracy
• Timely delivery of design drawings
• Skilled structural designers – well qualified to do your job
• Priority to Customer satisfaction
• Flexible pricing (man or hourly basis)
• Faster service and no compromise in quality

Over last 9 years we have successfully delivered Structural design and
Structure detailing solutions to assist various needs of architects,
engineering and builders across the globe.

info(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com – email us to get FREE custom
quote.

Website: http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/industries.php
From: raamman on
On Apr 15, 4:35 am, Steel-detailing-services
<outsourcingsteeldetail...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> PR body:
>
> OSTD services is group of professional structural engineers, steel
> detailers and checkers offering customized and affordable structural
> steel design services for steel construction industry.
>
> Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structure design,
> steel detailing, shop drawings, pre-fabricated structure drafting and
> complete set of structural drawings.
>
> All our Structural engineers and Steel detailers are skilled craftsmen
> having thorough knowledge of AISC steel design manuals, International
> standards & Building construction industry.
>
> Outsource and Save 60% on your Structural steel design and detailing
> related services now!
>
> Find more athttp://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com
>
> Benefit from our wide-range of steel design services:
> •     Structural steel design
> •     Building service drawings
> •     Platform design & detailing
> •     Staircases design
> •     Balustrades / Curtain Walling
> •     Glazing / Windows / Doors
> •     Cladding
> •     Facades and more
>
> To help you in the design process we use Tekla, AutoCAD, StaadPro and
> various other dedicated CAD packages designed for specific industries.
>
> Advantages of outsourcing your structural design requirements:
> •     100% accuracy
> •     Timely delivery of design drawings
> •     Skilled structural designers – well qualified to do your job
> •     Priority to Customer satisfaction
> •     Flexible pricing (man or hourly basis)
> •     Faster service and no compromise in quality
>
> Over last 9 years we have successfully delivered Structural design and
> Structure detailing solutions to assist various needs of architects,
> engineering and builders across the globe.
>
> i...(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com – email us to get FREE custom
> quote.
>
> Website:http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/industries.php

oh yes; our firm is looking to contract out the drafting services for
a 70+ storey bank head office in a major urban centre. the cheaper the
better. stay tuned.