From: Bobby28 on
XP Professional SP2 machine started displaying the following message:
"c:\windows\system\vgaoem.fon is missing or corrupted".
That was during every boot up. I got the file copied. It then displayed
"Sorry for the inconvience, windows did not shut down properly last time
etc...." and I have the choice of Safe Mode, Last known good, Normal,
etc...... whatever I try, it gets to the XP logo screen, with the blue bar,
blinks off for a second & back on, then reboots. Over & Over. I have the xp
dosk and have tried everything I know but can't get it fixed. Thanks for the
help.

From: Bobby28 on
Raj, I got that file copied, it is no longer displaying that message.
It now is rebooting over and over, and not giving any error messages, just
rebooting where indicated before.