From: t on

From: Gina Whipp on
t,

Were you able to work with the code or is that not giving you what you want?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: John Spencer on
What about just creating a VBA routine to step through the records and append
all that data in that format into a text file.

I don't know enough about the map maker software, but if it allows import of
data you could probably build a file to meet the specifications for import
from the database.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute