From: Tim on
I have had a new Studio Laptop for 3 weeks now. I am starting to not like
Win 7. Has anybody tried to install XP? I have been looking for drivers with
out any luck. Any comments welcome. Thanks Tim

From: Christopher Muto on

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=447339
From: Father Justin on
On 2/10/10 7:38 PM, Christopher Muto wrote:
> Tim wrote:
>> I have had a new Studio Laptop for 3 weeks now. I am starting to not
>> like Win 7. Has anybody tried to install XP? I have been looking for
>> drivers with out any luck. Any comments welcome. Thanks Tim
>
> http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=447339

Still giving out top notch advice I see.
Maybe you should add some mean comments and tell him to take his
computer to somebody who knows what they're doing? Or did you save that
one for me?

--
http://www.vatican.va
From: Tim on

"Christopher Muto" <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Tim wrote:
>> I have had a new Studio Laptop for 3 weeks now. I am starting to not like
>> Win 7. Has anybody tried to install XP? I have been looking for drivers
>> with out any luck. Any comments welcome. Thanks Tim
>
> http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=447339

Thanks that helps a lot. I have Spare drive I am installing XP on. No great
rush.

From: Christopher Muto on
Father Justin wrote:
> On 2/10/10 7:38 PM, Christopher Muto wrote:
>> Tim wrote:
>>> I have had a new Studio Laptop for 3 weeks now. I am starting to not
>>> like Win 7. Has anybody tried to install XP? I have been looking for
>>> drivers with out any luck. Any comments welcome. Thanks Tim
>>
>> http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=447339
>
> Still giving out top notch advice I see.
> Maybe you should add some mean comments and tell him to take his
> computer to somebody who knows what they're doing? Or did you save that
> one for me?

if you bothered to read the contents of the link then even you would not
have written such a foolish comment.