From: James Luo on
Quote: "When I start typing names in Outlook, I am getting the same
suggestions that I got before and so everything appears to be working well.
However, I don't see any of my contacts from the NK2 file in the Suggested
Contacts folder"
Quote: "What confuses me is that on my work computer (Exchange profile),
the suggested contacts list appears to have imported my nk2 cache"
So, NK2 cache has been imported into the "Suggestion contacts" folder on
the working machine (MAPI, single profile), but not the home machine
(POP/IMAP, multiple profiles), right?

And your upgrade procedure for two machines is same: uninstall outlook 2007
and install outlook 2010, right?

I'll check on it, and post at here if there's any further update

From: Aakash Shah on
Brian:

> So, NK2 cache has been imported into the "Suggestion contacts" folder on
> the working machine (MAPI, single profile), but not the home machine
> (POP/IMAP, multiple profiles), right?
That is correct. Just to clarify though, I use only one Outlook profile at
both home and work. However, I have multiple POP and IMAP accounts under the
same profile at home.

> And your upgrade procedure for two machines is same: uninstall outlook 2007
> and install outlook 2010, right?
Yes.

> I'll check on it, and post at here if there's any further update
Thanks!

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Aakash Shah" <aakashshah(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message

> Brian:

You've replied to a post made by James, not someone named Brian.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Aakash Shah on
Woops!