From: Chiki on
i had a form on which i had created a combo box that contain several employees.

I want the amount earned (Currency Format) by each employee to be displayed
on the formin the text box.

Other fields in my table are;

Empid,Empname,amount earned.etccc

please tell me how to solve this.
From: Chiki on
I mean i want the sum to be displayed in the text box whenever i select an
employee from the combo box.
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:56:01 -0700, Chiki <Chiki(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>i had a form on which i had created a combo box that contain several employees.
>
>I want the amount earned (Currency Format) by each employee to be displayed
>on the formin the text box.
>
>Other fields in my table are;
>
>Empid,Empname,amount earned.etccc
>
>please tell me how to solve this.

Well, it's a bit hard to be sure given the sparse information, but try setting
the control source of the textbox to

=DSum("[Amount Earned]", "tablename", "[EmpID] = " & [EmpID])

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Chiki on
Is it so difficult???

Please tell me what other information do i need to provide

Thanks
From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 03:47:01 -0700, Chiki <Chiki(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Is it so difficult???
>
>Please tell me what other information do i need to provide
>
>Thanks

Did you see my previous answer?

try setting the control source of the textbox to

=DSum("[Amount Earned]", "tablename", "[EmpID] = " & [EmpID])

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3