From: Shirl on
I need to add cells which only have reference to another eg:

PNS Kilbirnie 2.0
NW Newtown 1.0
NW Island Bay 1.5
NW Metro 1.0
PNS Kilbirnie 1.0

eg: Need to add only the "PNS Kilbirnie" totals but these are also in other
columns similar to above. At the moment these two columns are A & B, then I
need to also add the Kilbirnie from column C & D as per above
--
Shirl, NZ
From: Max on
One way to get this delivered in 10 secs. Do a 5 sec copy/paste stack up of
the data in cols C & D below that in col A & B, then create a pivot on the
combined data, placing the col A's header into ROW, col B's header into DATA
(set to Sum). That's it, all done in 10 secs or so. The pivot will return the
unique listing of items in col A with their corresponding sums adjacent to
it. Any joy? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore