From: Larry on
I have a cell with a very long formula in it.
I am looking for a formula that will copy the values to another cell.
Something like =valuesA1
Anyone know how to accomplish that?
From: Per Jessen on
If I understand you right;

=A1

Regards,
Per

From: Gary''s Student on
If you want the value in cell A1 in another cell, enter:

=A1

in the other cell.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001