From: John Spencer on
No Join solution.
SELECT ActualStartDate_BAInput
, ActualEndDate_BAInput
, Sum(W.Day.[Day]) as CountOfDays
FROM Table_POR_Final As P , Table_Workdays as W
WHERE W.[Day]>=ActualStartDate_BAInput
AND W.[Day]<=ActualEndDate_BAInput
GROUP BY ActualStartDate_BAInput
, ActualEndDate_BAInput

You can also do this with a NON-equi join
SELECT ActualStartDate_BAInput
, ActualEndDate_BAInput
, Sum(W.Day.[Day]) as CountOfDays
FROM Table_Workdays as W INNER JOIN Table_POR_Final As P
ON W.[Day]>=ActualStartDate_BAInput
and W.[Day]<=ActualEndDate_BAInput
GROUP BY ActualStartDate_BAInput
, ActualEndDate_BAInput

I'm a bit dyslexic with the greater than/less than operators and often get the
comparison backwards. If this does not work try switching the operators.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County