From: Ace Technologies on
Dear Friend,

Thank you to show your interest in Telecom Training provided by Ace
Technology (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd).

We offer Special summer training courses for B.Tech 2nd, 3rd & 4th
year students, which you can see on our webpage
http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/SummerTraining.php . Course fee is
also mentioned on this webpage. After completion of the course,
candidate will get one Ace Softel Pvt Ltd Certificate. Our training
center is in sec-27, Noida (near Metro Station).
New Summer Training Batch will start 1st June, 7th June, 14th June,
21st June & 5th July, 12th July 2010 (for more information contact to
Ms. Rani).
Submit your registration form before mentioned dates (according to
your summer training schedule) to get 15% discount. You can check our
studentsÂ’ feedback from our webpage http://www.acesoftel.com/feedback.php
and http://www.acesoftel.com/acesoftel_galary.php

Feel free to write us for any further assistance.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rani
Ace Softel Pvt. Limited
Shree Jee Palace, Plot NO. V, 22-B, Third Floor
(Near Vinayak Hospital), Sector-27, NOIDA - 201301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone office: ++91-120-3270224,++91-120-3103249
Mobile: ++91-9911303691
E-mail : training(a)acetechnologies.co.in