From: Suanne Lippman on
My laptop running WXPHome pretty much died. McAfee was turned off and would
do anything.
After running in safe mode Spybot and Ad-Aware, each of which found dozens
of problems, I was able to run McAfee, which found dozens more.
I thought I was okay, but when I rebooted in normal mode McAfee said it
detected !update-4395, but couldn't do anything about it.
I repeated everything, but found no problems. On reboot it still found
!update-4395.
Someone on the internet said that Superantivirus removed !update-4395 from
their computer. PC Magazine said Superantivirus was pretty worthless, but
real, so I gave it a try.
It found 145 problems. On reboot McAfee didn't detect !update-4395, so it
apparently worked.

It detected 145 problems that McAfee, Spybot, and Ad-Aware missed; and
cleaned up !update-4395 that McAfee couldn't. Doesn't sound worthless to
me; sounds like a miracle.

I am confused about all this. Can anyone explain to me what is going on
here? Thanks.

From: Virus Guy on

Dave?
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com>

| Suanne Lippman wrote:
|
| Dave?

I "P" only once in mt last name.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: Suanne Lippman on

> From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com>
>
> | Suanne Lippman wrote:
> |
> | Dave?
>
> I "P" only once in mt last name.

Too bad, my son is David H. Lippman! (Harris)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Suanne Lippman" <Suanne(a)frontiernet.net>

| Too bad, my son is David H. Lippman! (Harris)

LOL !