From: Tom B on
log in to account

--
Tom B.

From: Neil Rutman on
thanks Tom!

Neil R

From: kitekrazy on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:h9g6ru$v9q$1(a)aioe.org the killer robot "Tom B" <nottb(a)123.com>
> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these
> buttons...
>
>> log in to account
>
> Just looking at the info of what's new and what's fixed on Toontrack's
> site, I'm not seeing anything spectacular.

Neither is it's crossgrade price from EZ Drummer.
From: Mod Bod on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:h9g6ru$v9q$1(a)aioe.org the killer robot "Tom B" <nottb(a)123.com>
> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these
> buttons...
>
>> log in to account
>
> Just looking at the info of what's new and what's fixed on Toontrack's
> site, I'm not seeing anything spectacular.

I'd like to see if the Velocity Ctrl window will help you with your
hihats. Also the midinodes might come in handy to allow you to tweak
different articulations or stack instruments on top of each other.

--
Dave (Mod Bod) Modisette
www.gatortraks.com
From: Mod Bod on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:4abc16ab$0$5667$9a6e19ea(a)unlimited.newshosting.com the killer
> robot Mod Bod <modbod(a)tampabay.rr.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Just looking at the info of what's new and what's fixed on Toontrack's
>>> site, I'm not seeing anything spectacular.
>>>
>> I'd like to see if the Velocity Ctrl window will help you with your
>> hihats. Also the midinodes might come in handy to allow you to tweak
>> different articulations or stack instruments on top of each other.
>
> I went ahead and installed it, just to see if there was anything of real
> interest to me. I haven't had a chance to do much more that see that it
> has EZ-Player built in now. I'll kick the tires on it some this weekend.
> I also downloaded an update for the Avatar kit, but it refuses to
> install. It comes up with the path set to where it is, but then tells me
> that the kit is either corrupt or missing some files and then bails out.
> Not that I really care, since I'm not that fond of that kit anyway, but
> it bugs me that it won't install properly. Toontrack treats their paying
> customers like they are a bunch of thieves. Feel free to tell them I said
> that about them.

Nevermind. Sorry I asked.

--
Dave (Mod Bod) Modisette