From: LOL! on
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 04:51:12 -0700 (PDT), DanP <dan.petre(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 15, 11:19�am, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:

>> >No need for a crappy sensor, use a smaller aperture and higher ISO.
>>
>> >DanP
>>
>> Yes, then you can turn that larger sensor into a worse than crappy sensor
>> by ruining your images with diffraction and noise. What a novel idea!
>>
>> LOL!
>
>You keep mentioning difraction without providing any numbers.
>
>Diffraction starts kicking in at f/8 on my SLR and I dare use ISO 1600
>on it.
>On my P&S diffraction starts at f/4 with a maximum ISO of 400.

What a shame. You need to learn how to buy better cameras. So just because
you only know how to buy shitty cameras, then this applies to all cameras
that you've never used nor know anything about. I get it now.

LOL!

(Have you ever figured out what an f-stop is yet? Did Puppygang Weasleburg
ever get you to comprehend what it is and how they work? LOL!!!!!)

From: Rich on
rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c3ec2d3$0$1604
$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net:

> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>They do NOT provide the kind of detail a DSLR with the same equivalent
>>focal length can.
>
> So what?
>
> Yes, you're an elitist snob who thinks that only your cameras are
> acceptable.
>
> Got it. Again.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

Shouldn't you be out marching somewhere, carry a red hammer and sickle
flag?
From: Rich on
rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c3ec2d3$0$1604
$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net:

> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>They do NOT provide the kind of detail a DSLR with the same equivalent
>>focal length can.
>
> So what?
>
> Yes, you're an elitist snob who thinks that only your cameras are
> acceptable.

You are a fool. I paid $499 for my last G1, hardly elitist when it cost
less than the top superzoom P&S's. Call it smart instead.

From: Ray Fischer on
Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c3ec2d3$0$1604
>> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>They do NOT provide the kind of detail a DSLR with the same equivalent
>>>focal length can.
>>
>> So what?
>>
>> Yes, you're an elitist snob who thinks that only your cameras are
>> acceptable.
>>
>> Got it. Again.
>>
>> Thanks for sharing.
>
>Shouldn't you be out marching somewhere, carry a red hammer and sickle
>flag?

Shouldn't you be wearing your hood and carrying a swastika?

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c3ec2d3$0$1604
>$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net:
>
>> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>They do NOT provide the kind of detail a DSLR with the same equivalent
>>>focal length can.
>>
>> So what?
>>
>> Yes, you're an elitist snob who thinks that only your cameras are
>> acceptable.
>
>You are a fool. I paid $499 for my last G1,

But that's not what you paid for your last camera, is it?

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net